This post may contain affiliate links. If you click & make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no cost to you! For more information, read my full disclosure policy.
Have you ever started a budget, only to have it fail two months in? Do you want to improve your finances, but don’t know where to start? Then the free Better Budget Toolkit is for you!
I created the Better Budget Toolkit as a free resource to help you get started with a budget that actually works. The toolkit will walk you through prioritizing your spending so your expenses reflect your goals, reducing debt, and staying motivated until your budget is a habit!
Did you know most millionaires still keep a monthly personal budget? Making active, conscious decisions about where you want your money to go, instead of wondering where it went, allows you to keep your wallet focused on your long-term dreams. The Better Budget Toolkit can help you develop the same habits as millionaires!
What will you get in the Better Budget Toolkit?
- A step-by-step guide to building a budget that actually works! This 8-page PDF gives you a detailed guide to budgeting your money effectively.
- A budget builder worksheet! This spreadsheet works in tandem with the step-by-step guide, helping you layout your personal budget without having to pull out the calculator!
- Debt payoff calculator! Input all your debts and discover how long it will take you to be debt free! Compare your interest cost and debt free dates with different payoff methods.
- A printable PDF of top budgeting mistakes and how to avoid them! Learn from others’ mistakes and put this fun printable in your office or on your fridge.
- Printable money motivations! Five excellent money quotes in fun 8×10 printable designs to keep yourself in the wealth mindset!
Download your free copy of the Better Budget Toolkit today and start building your family’s wealth!